Romelu Lukaku

nick76

More direct quote from OP

Gazzetta: The lawyer for #Lukaku has played on several fronts in recent weeks. He first tested the ground at AC Milan, then in England (Aston Villa made a proposal). Then the flirtation with the #Juve , which resulted in the current situation.

Edited by nick76

Aside from this most likely being rubbish, the only thing that I like about this is that it would stop him from his obligatory 2 goals against us next season. 

Knowing Villa, he'd manage to rack up 2 own goals as he's so used to scoring in our net 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lukaku is one of those players that always look bad because people get the memes going for him when he has a stinker, but he usually impacts a match in a positive way. His wage demands are likely to be really high, but he gives us something that’s a bit different in comparison to Ollie and Archer.

Never thought I'd see a lukaku thread on VT. still remember a game in Gerrard's days I think, we were bearing Chelsea 1-0 to Lukaku came on and destroyed us. It was his first game back from injury too 

• Like 2

Can't see him playing 2nd fidle to Watkins & I'd play Watkins over him anyhows, maybe just me but I think he is on the decline anyhow & rapidly. So a no from me 👎 wow 😳 look at the snobbery in me 🤣🤣

Just now, supermon said:

Never thought I'd see a lukaku thread on VT. still remember a game in Gerrard's days I think, we were bearing Chelsea 1-0 to Lukaku came on and destroyed us. It was his first game back from injury too 

Great minds 😎

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

Can't see him playing 2nd fidle to Watkins & I'd play Watkins over him anyhows, maybe just me but I think he is on the decline anyhow & rapidly. So a no from me 👎 wow 😳 look at the snobbery in me 🤣🤣

On the decline ffs - he's just turned 30 so he's in his prime 🤣

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Lukaku is one of those players that always look bad because people get the memes going for him when he has a stinker, but he usually impacts a match in a positive way. His wage demands are likely to be really high, but he gives us something that’s a bit different in comparison to Ollie and Archer.

That's the problem with Lukaku, I actually don't think he does...

Due to his shape and size people pigeon hole him as a big man, back to goal hold the ball up type player and he's really not, he's best playing face to goal relying in explosive movement and power to give him one touch finishes

Said before he's a 6ft 5" 18 stone Michael Owen, that's his game, he's not Benteke, never has been or will be

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

On the decline ffs - he's just turned 30 so he's in his prime 🤣

Only 10 league goals in Serie A last season compared to previous seasons he has got 20+ I personally think we've seen the best of him. 

Â