Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

I’d be more concerned about him if hadn’t seen what he is capable of. Just need to see it way too often. 

Also those on here saying he isn’t good enough said the same about most the team at some point so I’m pretty confident he will come good. 

That half sums up his season.

He makes the right runs and his first touch is usually o.k but after that the end product is woeful.

Need much better from him in these type of matches next season.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Jesus Christ!

He's playing really well. Got the Liverpool defenders on toast. He's just missed a decent chance on his weaker foot...

It was his stronger foot, to be fair.

• Like 1

Getting into some amazing positions and showed some real pace - been our most busy attacker today. 2 massive mistakes though, terrible finish and terrible attempt at a back heel. 

Better decision making and finishing and he'll be incredible.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Jesus Christ!

He's playing really well. Got the Liverpool defenders on toast. He's just missed a decent chance on his weaker foot...

That was one right after where he made a good run and had chance to shoot but tried a backheel to get in Bailey and completely fluffed it.

We've seen countless times in these games you can't afford to continually mess up these openings otherwise this type of opponent will get one themselves and convert it.

Abysmal. Trying flicks and losing the ball when he's already playing badly. Get hold of the thing and have some confidence, do things with purpose instead of just hit and hope! Truly awful showing.

• Confused 1

Thought he had a really good game and kept going and will be better next season I’m sure - easy target just like Bailey was 

Is it just me who thought he was a lot better today then?

Yes, missed a couple of chances - but from really dangerous runs in behind.

Fantastic turn and drive from midfield to set up Duran’s second. 

• Like 4

Shame he couldn't shoot in the first half like he did that last chance. Even the assist he just fired straight at Duran when it was a relatively straightforward pass through.

Diaby is just one of those who plays the game at 100mph. I thought that when he was through and need the thought of intelligence to slow up and wait for Ollie to get into the box and instead he just shoots wildly into the side netting.

Needs more work on the training ground over the summer to compose himself in these situations as his runs are excellent. 

He's pretty much our Nunez.

Thought he was excellent today. Fluffed some chances, but he definitely got the ability to finish them, it's more of confidence issue. His selflessness sometimes leads to poor decision as well. These things will come. Overall a great game. Definitely looking forward to next season when he's even more settled.

• Like 2

Far too wasteful to be considered anywhere near a good performance for me. Downright infuriating at times. Looks like I'm in the minority though.

Even his assist, did well to get away from the defender, then what he was trying to do with the pass I have no idea. Got lucky.

I think he's going to be some player next season. He has the tools, you can't say you haven't seen enough in him to write him off. There's a very good player there

Â