Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

From what Unai has just been saying it’s not likely both Moussa or Kamara will be fit to play against the dog heads.

hopefully Ramsey is ready to start by then, and maybe Tielemans can step up......(or Donk even).

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Need to find out ASAP as want him in my FPL lineup and will be a huge miss against wolves, our playing style will be much worse without him! 

But we don’t want rushing him before the break (well he have to go to France during that time). Atleast having him on bench will give us more confidence that if needed he can play and that he’s getting better and no need to worry.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Mcginn picked Diaby in his FPL team (alongside himself 😂) so looks like he is fit ready and raring to go for tommorows game!

i thought Villa put a kibosh and that type of thing after the Grealish FPL team debacle?

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i thought Villa put a kibosh and that type of thing after the Grealish FPL team debacle?

Think under Dean smith it was quite a tight ship regarding FPL but the relaxed Emery seems to give the players some leeway 

6 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Think under Dean smith it was quite a tight ship regarding FPL but the relaxed Emery seems to give the players some leeway 

Big Unai has about 1000 ways to outfox his opposite number outside of just the lineup.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, supermon said:

Not sure how reliable but...

If you look at the rest of his tweets he seems pretty legit. Calling team news for several teams before they've been posted.

Â