Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Getting more and more excited about this signing… looking forward to seeing him in the Fulham game…

Mostly excited to see how he improves and affects the team but also how he brings other players’ games on, such as Leon.

Encouraging to see how well Buendia played vs Newcastle too…

I think we can expect our players to perform even better this season and for the new ones to make a big impact…

That shed vid and signing of contract was so weird 🤣 as well as being introduced to the rest of Craig Butler’s family! Lange on the phone too!

Stayed up to watch that, utterly surreal 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

That shed vid and signing of contract was so weird 🤣 as well as being introduced to the rest of Craig Butler’s family! Lange on the phone too!

Stayed up to watch that, utterly surreal 🤣

Batshit. Should really have told us everything we needed to know about the general ebb and flow of Bailey's Villa career so far.

19 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Batshit. Should really have told us everything we needed to know about the general ebb and flow of Bailey's Villa career so far.

That was a funny contract signing for sure, but what the hell is that second sentence supposed to mean?

Anything for a quick dig at Leon ey? 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wict01 said:

Moussa Diaby, he drinks sauvignon, he eats bourguignon, he loves the Villa! Buzzing with this signing, anyone staying up to watch his debut tonight?

Absolutely staying up!

10 minutes ago, wict01 said:

Moussa Diaby, he drinks sauvignon, he eats bourguignon, he loves the Villa! Buzzing with this signing, anyone staying up to watch his debut tonight?

On at 11am here. Luxury

• Like 1

On 26/07/2023 at 00:56, briny_ear said:

He’s so quick + knows where the goal is.👍

just imagine walking back to the canteen with him, from training and someone says, in passing theres only one meal left in the canteen....................

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Noted: Debt to Bouba and Luca for getting him over the line. They helped convince him. 🤫

It was Gerard that brought Kamara and Digne here.  So really, when you think about it, Gerard can take credit for Diaby being here 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

For some reason I get this impression he speaks French like Jack speaks English if you know what I mean. I can’t speak a word of French so I have no idea if this true.

I've only studied French until highschool but I didn't get that impression at all. Seemed quite formal.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It was Gerard that brought Kamara and Digne here.  So really, when you think about it, Gerard can take credit for Diaby being here 😉

It was Purslow that brought Gerrard here, who brought Digne and Kamara here, who were pivotal in bringing Diaby here. 

He did good whilst with us and continues to deliver having left. Heroic.

52 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

For some reason I get this impression he speaks French like Jack speaks English if you know what I mean. I can’t speak a word of French so I have no idea if this true.

He used 'voila' quite a lot...which I imagine is a gap fill very similar to 'y'know'.

**Searches frantically, yet unsuccessfully, for Ciaran Clark y'know video**

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Accepted. It strikes me also that Didier Deschamps is one person who knows them each personally and has worked with them. If played together, there is every possibility that Digne will pass to Kamara and Kamara to Diaby in a diagonal from left back to right wing. I want to see that at least once.

Â