Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Just now, Monkeypuzzle said:

A bit strange that his goodbye message is in English? I mean, he's French by nationality and he's been living in Germany for four years. All he can manage is danke fur alles? I'd have expected him to at least get someone to translate it for him.

Me too.

We should cancel the deal.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But I thought the Saudi teams had unlimited wealth and will buy anyone they want ?  Hopefully those that have been bricking it about all the best players going there can relax a little now. 

They do have unlimited money (the 4 state owned anyway) but doesn't mean all players want to move there. Doubt it was lack of funds in Saudi Arabia that made Diaby choose us.

11 minutes ago, sne said:

They do have unlimited money (the 4 state owned anyway) but doesn't mean all players want to move there. Doubt it was lack of funds in Saudi Arabia that made Diaby choose us.

I don’t think they were ever in for him I just also don’t think the Saudi league is anything to worry about either. 

Anyway hopefully this will is confirmed by the club tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Just now, Indigo said:

Romano consistently showing that he knows his stuff is good fun.

I’ve been the first to criticise him as he talks some bull a lot of the time but credit due here he’s been bang on the money with this one when others have been saying otherwise. 

Leverkusen just signed his "replacement" in  Victor Boniface. 

Really pleased with us getting Diaby. Hopefully we can get back to Leverkusen and sign Florian Wirtz next season :D 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

A bit strange that his goodbye message is in English? I mean, he's French by nationality and he's been living in Germany for four years. All he can manage is danke fur alles? I'd have expected him to at least get someone to translate it for him.

Nah the lad's brushing up on his English. Committed already.

Edited by stewiek2

35 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Maybe his “hello” message to Villa fans will be in German, to balance things out?

• Like 1

Â