Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

How come? 

I'm worried Diaby will be like Bailey. From what I've seen, he looks quite similar. Bailey looked brilliant in the Bundesliga but hasn't really done much for us and if Diaby turns out the same, it's a big commitment. 

At least Ferran has played here before, would cost less (or come on loan) and allow us to then maybe take a punt on another player.

I quite like the look of that Sulemana at Southampton if we are looking for a pacy winger and would probably be less of a risk than Diaby with the money being discussed. 

I do trust Emery though so whatever the club does I'll of course be behind. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26

9 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Can’t wait for him to sign and have a poor game in a few months, only for people to say that they “wish he’d gone to Saud.”

6F9F09C6-B0DD-4A51-9E8E-747091E929DE.gif.cbc26281e51f390517be304c5e7e2acc.gif

“ so, he wants to go to Saudi does he? Well tell him to pack his bags  and  I’ll drive him there meself Franksie”

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Since Barca are apparently trying to make the felix move work Torres is probably available, not sure if he can play centrally but we need options anyway 

Barca aren't trying to make a move for Felix.  He was asked by a journalist, and he said he'd like to play for Barca. 

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Leverkusen taking the piss if they haven't given an answer yet. We should walk away unless it's a yes today 

What if we really want him and we think we can negotiate for a yes tomorrow on terms that suit us better than they want today?

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

What if we really want him and we think we can negotiate for a yes tomorrow on terms that suit us better than they want today?

It's healthy to set limits and boundaries. We can walk away and it might force them to say "Wait wait, you can have him for 50."

Being taken for a ride isn't our style lately and I'd like to see us move on to other targets soon.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

It's healthy to set limits and boundaries. We can walk away and it might force them to say "Wait wait, you can have him for 50."

Being taken for a ride isn't our style lately and I'd like to see us move on to other targets soon.

Or they could just keep the player.  I don't think they are actively trying to sell him.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks like it’s just me and @stewiek2 that think there is no Saudi bid. 

I also think there's a fairly decent chance that's true tbh, and if so, walking away would be in our best interest. If Leverkusen have nobody left to deal with, they'll come back to us with favourable terms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

“ so, he wants to go to Saudi does he? Well tell him to pack his bags  and  I’ll drive him there meself Franksie”

Eee ay gorra goo just yet as ee?

Edited by HKP90

Just now, duke313 said:

Or they could just keep the player.  I don't think they are actively trying to sell him.

Well then that's fine, if that's the outcome then that's what they will have decided they want to do. He's got two years left on his deal - we go back in next summer and offer 25/30, and job done. 

Â