Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The article says €35m up front with €25 worth of add ons… seems a lot of add on but fair enough 

We are never paying 60mil up front. As Ive said several times, we will make a couple of 30/40 mil signings and a couple of cheaper/free ones. The difference in valuation can be made up with future add ons for things like CL qualification so it makes sense.

I'd be very surprised if we paid more than 40 mil (potential add ons aside).

Edited by GlobalVillan

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

We are never paying 60mil up front. As Ive said several times, we will make a couple of 30/40 mil signings and a couple of cheaper/free ones. Tye difference in valuation can be made up with future add ons for things like CL qualification so it makes sense.

I'd be very surprised if we paid more than 40 mil (potential dd ons aside).

Yeah that’s true, could be that the €25m in add ons are dependent on CL qualification, and a number of international caps for Diaby, 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Yeah that’s true, could be that the €25m in add ons are dependent on CL qualification, and a number of international caps for Diaby, 

It's the only way we would meet on valuation as there is a sizeable gap between what they want and what we will pay. We just aren't a club that drops 60 mil on a player.

I still think there is a bit of a way to go on this one.

38 minutes ago, turvontour said:

And we sold Chuk to Chelsea for £25mil when he had barely played first team football.

We are going to need to play £50mil for players like Diaby now it would appear.

And still hasn't 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Need to add that Rudy Galetti to the blacklist - how an AC Milan/Italian journalist know what Diaby wants?! 

I mean, why would someone post such utter shite.

At this point it's probably best to block out the noise. You've got utterly crap sources saying he's agreed with us, utterly crap sources saying he's agreed with them, and all of the sources with actual notoriety saying nothing but both clubs are in negotiations with Leverkusen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

At this point it's probably best to block out the noise. You've got utterly crap sources saying he's agreed with us, utterly crap sources saying he's agreed with them, and all of the sources with actual notoriety saying nothing but both clubs are in negotiations with Leverkusen.

All this is well and good but there is only one source of truth #stevoITK

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rudy Galetti recently got proven wrong (like he does on most things), he said Telles is not in Al-Nassr’s plans and won’t make a move. Then Fab confirmed Telles has gone to Al-Nassr. The guy just chats rubbish most of the time. 

• Like 2

Â