Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

There are levels to it. 

Some people live in huts and hunt and have a happy life.

Most of UK have mobile phones and flat screen TVs. 

Some footballers have range rovers and live in 2m houses.

Some have several houses each worth 10m+ and a fleet of private planes.

Some CEOs have yachts and own islands.

Some CEOs influence politics and world government.

Lucas Digne is worth more than USA’s GDP.

Most people who earn a life changing 200k a year keep going and strive for more.

Same with footballers.

I don't begrudge a player going to join a team for money. I question their ambition, but football isn't everything for everybody. 

• Like 3

I've got a really positive feeling about Moussa Diaby signing for us. I will be amazed if he isn't our player by the weekend.

Researching Johnson, Doku and Diaby made me 100% certain that Moussa is the guy for us. For a player who uses his fast pace in every match as a key weapon in his arsenal to have only missed a handful of days to injury in his whole career is phenomenal. 

He will probably cost us £50 million but he's the key player we are currently missing imo. I can't wait to welcome him to Villa! 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seems that way. 

It’s a lot of money though. They better have done their DD otherwise I’ll be in that Monchi thread going full Buendia on him. 

And nobody wants that.

Tbh, it’s about £43m as of now, and I think £45-47m (€55-57m) will be the final fee. We will have to pay for quality and I'm sure Diaby absolutely ticks those boxes. Especially given the negotiations remain ongoing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seems that way. 

It’s a lot of money though. They better have done their DD otherwise I’ll be in that Monchi thread going full Buendia on him. 

And nobody wants that.

debating-unsure.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Yeah more an issue for Buendia who is playing as second striker or as a midfielder with more defensive responsibilities. Quick winger being small is fine and can often be beneficial 

I agree.

19 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

If you know, you know…

I heard that, yesterday from a Villa fan.....but unsure of its validity.

I guess until its announced from reliable sources, we can just but wait.

18 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Absolutely, it's mental money for the ordinary guy in the street. Mental. Life changing compared to even an exceptional directors salary even. 

But compared to what's being offered by Saudi, it's almost insignificant.

The average PL footballer takes home £14m after tax in a 10 year career based on todays figures. 

Ruben Neves salary spread over that time period is 156m after tax, as there is none. 

It's disgusting levels of money, and frankly, its similar to the LIV golf scenario where its at such absurd levels that most will not turn it down. 

shows how much we have been over charged for petrol and diesel.

Its been obscene profiterring, for years.

Â