Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Seems the player is very keen on the Villa move, so let's wait and see.

I think the comment was from Ramano that he was keen on the Premier league, rather than us specifically. He will still get that if he goes to Al-Nassr and gets loaned back to Newcastle. 

Just now, Made In Aston said:

I think the comment was from Ramano that he was keen on the Premier league, rather than us specifically. He will still get that if he goes to Al-Nassr and gets loaned back to Newcastle. 

Comment from Romano is that he was keen on Villa specifically. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

He also said he’s agreed terms with us 

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Comment from Romano is that he was keen on Villa specifically. 

Yeah just saw something from BILD saying we've made a new bid, Al Nassr have made a similar bid, but he wants to come to us and play for Unai Emery etc.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Nothing is gonna happen unless we have a bid accepted so we run the risk of missing out if we keep low balling.  Just pay the asking price.

But that’s not how negotiations work though. Assuming what is out there is true, stuff is already agreed contract wise, just need to agree the fee. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Nothing is gonna happen unless we have a bid accepted so we run the risk of missing out if we keep low balling.  Just pay the asking price.

Why yield immediately when you could shave 8-10m off the transfer fee and pay for 1 1/2 years of his contract with the savings?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

But that’s not how negotiations work though. Assuming what is out there is true, stuff is already agreed contract wise, just need to agree the fee. 

We just paid what teams wanted when dr t was there.  Fulham laughed all the way to the bank with mccormick.  We have a bad history on overpaying imo.  Thankfully those days are long gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Being in a bidding war with Saudi Arabia isn't ideal.

Player is young and will want to stay in Europe. Lots of risks going ot Saudi so early in your career. I assume he'll want to play PL

Â