Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Al-Nassr only owe a few hundred thousand to be fair, so I'd imagine it's something they'll resolve quickly so they can proceed to drop millions on more players.

Hopefully folk are correct that his preference is to play in the Premier League,

Just screams real.

Love how out of all the origin stories he's picked the only job in the world that would have less knowledge about football than a Twitter ITK

Edited by wishywashy

4 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Just screams real.

Love how out of all the origin stories he's picked the only job in the world that would have less knowledge about football than a Twitter ITK

Transfer's

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Does he have a release clause at all?

I wonder if we low-balled knowing Bayer want above so we'll meet half way ie at the clause.

Monchi is an excellent negotiator - only a matter of time until we get a fee agreed you feel 

Hoping this signing will go someway to helping Bailey too but not feeling extremely confident about that. One thing that strikes me from the videos i've seen of Diaby (and Bailey tbf) is that there seems to be loads of space behind the defence in the German league. Not sure if that's due to teams generally playing a high line or losing the ball in transitions more. Don't watch enough of it to know. 

If Diaby is interested in a move to Saudi Arabia then it's not really a player I'd want at Villa. I think the interest is being used to get Villa to speed up their bidding tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if the deal is agreed over the weekend ready for when they fly out to USA. 

• Like 3

Just now, RichW said:

If Diaby is interested in a move to Saudi Arabia then it's not really a player I'd want at Villa. I think the interest is being used to get Villa to speed up their bidding tbh. Wouldn't be surprised if the deal is agreed over the weekend ready for when they fly out to USA. 

Equally, Romano has said he's agreed a deal with us. So it's all really just conjecture. 

12 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I’m sure he was the first to tweet that we bid for Diaby 

Nah he's not, he tweeted about 10 mins after news broke from @AdrianJKajumba who wrote a piece in the Mail (and originally broke the Bailey transfer from Bayer)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I really want this signing. Pace is such a huge asset to have in this league. Imagine him and Ramsay either side. 

Scary. 

I’m also optimistic about him helping to deliver the Leon Bailey that we thought we were getting…🤞🏻

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Monchi is an excellent negotiator - only a matter of time until we get a fee agreed you feel 

Yep, wouldn't surprise if this is announced either today or over the weekend.

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Would be a fantastic signing--confident we can get this one over the line. The Saudi stuff doesn't really worry me given the player has given us "the green light".

It’s going to become the norm now, a Saudi side’s name will be dropped in to either by the selling club to help drive the price up or the media trying to add a bit of drama.

• Like 3

Â