Pre-season training and preparation 23/24

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Anyone know when the players return for preseason training? 

I’d imagine sometime this week (for those who didn’t feature in international squads post season) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Anyone know when the players return for preseason training? 

Was going to ask this surely its around this weekas im sure i read chelsea were back today

Knowing how lord unai eats sleeps and breaths football i cant imagine be that long now

Edited by Demitri_C

I was wondering when training would start back. Are we fully based in England first 2 weeks, pre season? 
Im on holiday at the moment in Portugal, Bolton used the facilities 2 days ago and Wolves arriving today. Was wondering if we are doing similar?

Seems weird that we've come back today and not monday...

Wonder if they've had them all in today, done the PR stuff, picked up their new gear, done other bits and bobs, got the fun how was your summer stuff out of the way and then Monday is work

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Seems weird that we've come back today and not monday...

Wonder if they've had them all in today, done the PR stuff, picked up their new gear, done other bits and bobs, got the fun how was your summer stuff out of the way and then Monday is work

Yeah but footballers main work day is Saturdays and with the first preseason game a week today it makes sense

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Pre season trying?

We've come a long way from the Lerner dark days

i was about to ask this...

what is "pre season trying"?

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Chrisene and Bogarde both at pre season with the first team 

nor surprising tbh, quite a few of our youth players train regularly with the first team squad.

Will be interesting to see if any of them have a chance at being part of the first team squad this season though.

• Like 1