Pre-season training and preparation 23/24

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

The boss always always calls Konsa by his surname and it really makes me laugh. He's the only player he does it with.

YES KONSA

Maybe because of Emery's harsh Spanish pronunciation, he finds it easier than 'Ezra.,' or maybe I'm just spouting bollocks. 

• Like 1

On 19/07/2023 at 23:50, Villatillidie95 said:

its a very good that A Ramsey is going along with the senior squad, happy to see philogene too as he did very well 2 years ago in pre season

I wouldn't read to much into that both were part of the squad that came to Australia last year along with a fair few other youth players.

I have to say that I don’t like training videos like the one above being released and shown as I believe other coaches can pick up on little things and use that to their advantage. 

Videos which the odd shot or pass fair enough but there was good detail in that video.

But I could be chatting nonsense and thinking too much into it. 

4 hours ago, zab6359 said:

One thing I've noticed this year is how lean everyone is when returning to training, even SJM who we all know can get a bit soft looking in the off season. 

John McThin

14 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

The boss always always calls Konsa by his surname and it really makes me laugh. He's the only player he does it with.

YES KONSA

He also says "Yes Kamara" 😀