Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The template just got more template

Odds are yes, but I'd like to think Kane owners are people deliberately avoiding Haaland and will move to Salah.

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

Odds are yes, but I'd like to think Kane owners are people deliberately avoiding Haaland and will move to Salah.

I moved from Haaland to Kane in order to be able to get Salah as well 😅 now this just messes everything up....

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep, but Richarlison becomes the prime Spurs asset now, imo

For how many weeks? Spurs won't sit with £100mil in the bank for long and Spurs first fixtures are crap

Also as this move has been in the offing all summer, you'd expect Spurs to actually have transfer targets lined up

Just now, bickster said:

For how many weeks? Spurs won't sit with £100mil in the bank for long and Spurs first fixtures are crap

not to mention that a kane-less spurs could be absolutely dire. they were shite last season even with him.

thought i'd settled on my team , but last night decided to have Salah & Haaland 

thing is the bench is pants and i still think my Watkins , Jackson ,Haaland combo would have scored  more points  than having Salah with Haaland ,Pedro & Vinicius

still might change it back and ditch Mo 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Also as this move has been in the offing all summer, you'd expect Spurs to actually have transfer targets lined up

Obviously if they sign someone else then things change.

But as it stands, having Spurs' number 9 who is a £7m midfielder in the game is something I'll be grabbing with both hands

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

not to mention that a kane-less spurs could be absolutely dire. they were shite last season even with him.

They might improve... I'm not sure Kane, as good as he is, is a particularly cohesive player

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Obviously if they sign someone else then things change.

But as it stands, having Spurs' number 9 who is a £7m midfielder in the game is something I'll be grabbing with both hands

Makes me relook at Ethan Pinnock as a defender tbh as Spurs Brenford now have an easier fixture

Just done my team, did have TAA, Salah and Haaland in mine but couldn’t justify £8mil on a defender and liverpool have been conceding for fun in pre-season so he’s out and got an extra decent midfielder in 🙂

58 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Well Kane is off then. 

Now do I kneejerk into Richy in place of Son 🤔

I’ve gone for Richy and prepared to be frustrated... last kneejerk for me might be Saka to Rashford or Bruno

tinker, tinker, tinker and every time I'm back to the team I've had for at least two days. Just trying to shave off £0.5 mil to have in the bank and I'm not sure it's possible without compromising the team

47 minutes ago, bickster said:

tinker, tinker, tinker and every time I'm back to the team I've had for at least two days. Just trying to shave off £0.5 mil to have in the bank and I'm not sure it's possible without compromising the team

i had 1m in the bank at one stage, but now in a position that i can downgrade positions if needed and save a few quid

my team had been locked in for about 3 days now, but now can't decide between johnstone or pickford as my 2nd keeper

I lost my 0.5 turning Mitoma into Richarlison. The bad news is I now own Richarlison. I hate having players I don't trust, and he's Champions League in that regard. I actually haven't done much tweaking recently, as I'm already fed up with it. Just get the season started already. Jesus' injury started an annoying chain of events.

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

I lost my 0.5 turning Mitoma into Richarlison. The bad news is I now own Richarlison. I hate having players I don't trust, and he's Champions League in that regard. I actually haven't done much tweaking recently, as I'm already fed up with it. Just get the season started already. Jesus' injury started an annoying chain of events.

don't get me started on that...i've got bruno at the moment and he's been the ultimate troll for me over the years. never, ever, ever, ever scores points when i own him

23 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

don't get me started on that...i've got bruno at the moment and he's been the ultimate troll for me over the years. never, ever, ever, ever scores points when i own him

Please sell him then, cuz I own him too 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â