Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

We all hate the drop shadow, but what if we’ve got it wrong and drop shadow effects are about to make a come back? You know, like socks and sandals, mullets and measles?

I wear Crocs and love them... So I'm the last person to judge 👀

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wear Crocs and love them... So I'm the last person to judge 👀

Crocs and socks though? They’re everywhere now 🙁 I miss the days of laughing at old blokes in white socks and sandals. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Is it just me or does it look a bit cack?  The pictures look great but the rest looks like an after though or a friday afternoon 5pm job “Yeah let’s get the odd job men to write ‘prepared’ a couple of times and a couple of crests and a Victorian thingy” I think over the different levels of bricks etc doesn’t work.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Is it just me or does it look a bit cack?  The pictures look great but the rest looks like an after though or a friday afternoon 5pm job “Yeah let’s get the odd job men to write ‘prepared’ a couple of times and a couple of crests and a Victorian thingy” I think over the different levels of bricks etc doesn’t work.

Isn’t it better than nothing or some cheap looking plastic banners ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I like it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I like it but that might be just the American in me. 

Over here, they would just hang a banner or something or the other to avoid the terror of wall graffiti. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

We all hate the drop shadow, but what if we’ve got it wrong and drop shadow effects are about to make a come back? You know, like socks and sandals, mullets and measles?

...... and Villa winning trophies?

17 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Isn’t it better than nothing or some cheap looking plastic banners ? 

The answer might possibly be yes! As the OP said, it's a bit half-cocked and poorly executed. Painting brickwork black and then over-painting the graphics would have been an improvement.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

The answer might possibly be yes! As the OP said, it's a bit half-cocked and poorly executed. Painting brickwork black and then over-painting the graphics would have been an improvement.

No you'd still see it as the features, piers and bands in the brickwork, plus then let's be honest it's much harder work to paint it all black first for what I think would be very little impact 

when it's finished it'll work fine 

It's a great way of launching it, it's all over villa social media already, will be everywhere tomorrow night 

Is mad that they still won't reveal the badge though, it's such a big tease that we all pretty much know what's coming, not sure why they won't just do it now 

Edited by villa4europe

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

it's such a big tease that we all pretty much know what's coming, not sure why they won't just do it now 

Heck is edging us 😂

Â