F: Lazio (h - Bescot): Thurs Aug 3 19.30

ender4

2 minutes ago, May-Z said:

You can see how a player like Torres, Felix

How can you see this? Haven't been impressed by Felix at WC or with Chelsea and now seems he's a moody git throwing a strop. What is with the hard on for him on here just because linked ages ago

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Claret shorts and claret socks with the home shirt is horrible.

The blue line on the back of the shirt and the blue stripe on the shorts is 🤢

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

How can you see this? Haven't been impressed by Felix at WC or with Chelsea and now seems he's a moody git throwing a strop. What is with the hard on for him on here just because linked ages ago

100% agreed. Immensely overrated. Failed at Atletico.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

We have Buendia and Bailey trying to play quick passes that are often inaccurate or mishit - this is a fairly common occurrence. 

Watkins can take to many touches on the ball that lets the space close down quickly. 

When I mentioned Felix and Torres, all I was referring to was a player who was 'more natural when taking the ball under control and finding a teammate with a well-weighted pass'.

It seems there is a recognition from Emery that we need this element when going forward, and I think the current combination of players on the pitch show that. 

It sounds like I'm bashing our lads - I'm not - I'm actually a fan of them all...but we do need a different skill set to add in up there imo.

That's how I see it.

1 hour ago, DeepDish said:

I have also gotten the pass. But where do I click to see the match? Feeling a bit silly now.

Ok. Found it now on Villa Tv. They should have had a direct link in the match stat site.

Missed the first 20 minutes  putting the baby to sleep anyway. Tielemans looks decent. 

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Claret shorts and claret socks with the home shirt is horrible.

I don't like it either. I love our claret but that's too much, a bit ott. Reminds me of Hearts of Midlothian from a recent season.

Â