F: Lazio (h - Bescot): Thurs Aug 3 19.30

ender4

51 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Shame this one isn't at Villa Park, obviously this year its unavoidable but its been a few seasons since we last hosted a European team at Villa Park which we as fans were able to attend

I assume we can still attend at Bescot?

12 hours ago, ender4 said:

I assume we can still attend at Bescot?

Yeah I think the tickets will be purchased in the usual way and should make it to general sale for those who want to attend too. I can’t remember why the salernitana game wasn’t available to the public, might have been covid restrictions during summer 2021 or something

11 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Yeah I think the tickets will be purchased in the usual way and should make it to general sale for those who want to attend too. I can’t remember why the salernitana game wasn’t available to the public, might have been covid restrictions during summer 2021 or something

Surely it will atleast be season ticket holders first as will only be about 9k tickets available total I'd have thought. Not sure if Lazio will be allocated any.

Was that the game that was hurriedly arranged after another team couldnt come at the last minute due to covid? I think that's why fans couldnt attend as couldnt get stewards, caterers etc to work the game last minute.

On 20/06/2023 at 23:28, turvontour said:

Surely it will atleast be season ticket holders first as will only be about 9k tickets available total I'd have thought. Not sure if Lazio will be allocated any.

Was that the game that was hurriedly arranged after another team couldnt come at the last minute due to covid? I think that's why fans couldnt attend as couldnt get stewards, caterers etc to work the game last minute.

They will have to work something out as 9000 it will definitely be a sell out. Can’t remember who we were meant to be playing, was it athletico, think it was a decent Spanish side

• Like 1

On 24/06/2023 at 14:01, Villatillidie95 said:

They will have to work something out as 9000 it will definitely be a sell out. Can’t remember who we were meant to be playing, was it athletico, think it was a decent Spanish side

Sevilla

• Like 3

Ticket Info 

As the home side for this match, there are three stands available for Villa fans to purchase tickets in.

Adult £15

Under 18 £5

On sale to Season Card Holders 23/24 Season Online 5pm Monday 10 July/On Phone Tuesday 11 July 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ticket sales will be interesting for this one - I reckon about 10,000 or so going on sale today at 17:00 to season ticket holders - how many do you think will be left at 18:00?

I'm going to try and get two. I dont think I've ever seen us play an Italian team. Loads of Spanish and french. Inter Milan was a couple of years before I started going.

34 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ticket sales will be interesting for this one - I reckon about 10,000 or so going on sale today at 17:00 to season ticket holders - how many do you think will be left at 18:00?

I would wager under 1,000

Â