F: Valencia a: Sat Aug 5 20:00

Agree with most comments. Great finish from Watkins. Torres looks very unhappy playing left back. Bailey should come off either for Buendia or an extra body in midfield as we hsve been overrun a bit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Missing JPB. Incredible to say that, but we need him.

Really concerned about Leon.

Buendia's fighting spirit needed, Tieleman's intelligence and long exact passes.

great post, ITS BIDACE TIME BABY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, robby b said:

An unusually techincally-gifted elephant. Has he not improved technically? I mean when  we consider his amazing goalscoring run last season with accurate shots... then the one v Lazio... and then tonight's was a perfectly accurate shot rifled right into the bottom corner. And I think his little touches to make space for a shot are often very good too.

i dodnt mention goals, i didnt say he cant/didnt score goals.

im saying he is technically wooden and has poor technical ability.

8 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

If this was a European conference game we would be happy with the way we're playing in an away fixture. We're frustrating the opposition and have a comfortable 1-0 lead against a team who are losing their discipline. This is practice for the season ahead.

Are you new to Villatalk? 

• Haha 1

Will be glad to see Moreno back, too. 

So confused about Leon. Big expectations today seemed to have backfired. But I didn't really see our midfield rushing up inside to meet him either. Everyone seems slooooooooooooow. Not making excuses for Leon but I do wonder if Torres in LB role was part of the problem in feeding Leon balls?

Â