Pau Torres

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i dont get why we have to know his flight details what time he coming to brum etc. Its abit wierd 

He will be annouced when all parties are ready

Tis a bit weird...meanwhile, me...

hiding.gif

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

It was a standard approach to Runway 15 at BHX No detour involved

It's great that BHX have their standard approach to include low level views of Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath training ground. It can only help our appeal.

Imagine Torres' delight when he realises Unai Emery is our manager too!

3 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I hope he's already signed the dotted line before he sees Birmingham. 

Just need to fold the top of the paper over where it says contract. Tell him it's the landing card. Name here and sign there. Bingo😉

1 hour ago, pintpotvilla said:

It was a standard approach to Runway 15 at BHX No detour involved

I said there was no detour.

But planes following that approach seem to take a tighter line thar its closer to BHX and so don't go directly over BMH. With your seemingly more in depth knowledge,  if I'm talking out my arse just let me know. 

Edited by MrBlack

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I said there was no detour.

But planes following that approach seem to take a tighter line thar its closer to BHX and so don't go directly over BMH. With your seemingly more in depth knowledge,  if I'm talking out my arse just let me know. 

It is in an ATC control zone. The pilot will have no control at all over it's flight path. ATC will tell them exactly what route to take. Unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

It is in an ATC control zone. The pilot will have no control at all over it's flight path. ATC will tell them exactly what route to take. Unfortunately.

Ah well, nice coincidence then.

At that altitude though he might have even been able to see the players on the training pitches. Nice to think that he might have caught a glimpse of his future workplace and started that "this is my new home" feeling 

Â