Youri Tielemans

thejoker

On 14/01/2024 at 19:26, DCJonah said:

He really didn't. 

One of his first passes was a perfect weighted pass into a great space where Duran acted like a Sunday league player.

Got knocked off the ball way too easily for my liking. He woudn't have done that when fully fit, he would be quicker to react and have better awareness.

This comes with game fitness will will come with time.

Yes he had some fine moments like you pointed out but it was clear he is not up to speed yet which again, is understandable. 

Edited by Pinebro

3 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Got knocked off the ball way too easily for my liking. He woudn't have done that when fully fit, he would be quicker to react and have better awareness.

This comes with game fitness will will come with time.

Yes he had some fine moments like you pointed out but it was clear he is not up to speed yet which again, is understandable. 

Erm……… you seem to post like you’re some mentality monster but evidently understanding the nuances of the game are lost on you. 

and you’ve contradicted yourself many times in your post. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of those players who takes a good long time to get up to speed when they’ve been out for a while. Could barely control the ball first half. Improved a bit second half when he had more time on the ball. 

• Like 1

Just now, villaglint said:

One of those players who takes a good long time to get up to speed when they’ve been out for a while. Could barely control the ball first half. Improved a bit second half when he had more time on the ball. 

This is what i read about him. Brenda Rogers played him non stop because he would lose form if rotated.  If thats the case then we will have to find  way to deal with it while picking up wins. When he hasnt played much i think we should put him as second striker until he is up to speed.

Should / could have scored 2, on nights like tonight he's got to get the 2nd one 

Gotta feeling he'll go through a phase of getting the doubters going again before making himself a key player for us again 

• Like 1

Hasn’t looked good on the left for any of the matches he’s played there. Think he can only play second striker but has to have Bailey or Diaby out wide next to him as a runner. 

Â