Europa Conference League 23/24

HalfTimePost

I think I've already asked this but in my giddiness I can't remember the answer.

Will we definitely be away first leg or could we be at home or away?

Selfishly I'd like us to be away second leg as I've got more time off work that week to potentially go on a jaunt to Londonderry or Kazakhstan etc...

Just now, wedge said:

I think I've already asked this but in my giddiness I can't remember the answer.

Will we definitely be away first leg or could we be at home or away?

Selfishly I'd like us to be away second leg as I've got more time off work that week to potentially go on a jaunt to Londonderry or Kazakhstan etc...

Like any cup competition we wont know until the draw is made

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Like any cup competition we wont know until the draw is made

Not entirely true. In the Champions League Round of 16, the seeded teams are away first leg to give them home advantage in the second leg.

However I don’t think that’s the case for the Conference League Playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Do you remember the old days of the uefa cup where it was a two legged game and you could draw any team at any stage? Thats when European football was good and exciting.

This seeding system is shit. 

Agreed, would love a big 256 team unseeded, straight draw one-leg mashup. Win 8 games and you win the trophy. Lose one and you're out. Simple.

1 hour ago, blunther said:

Agreed, would love a big 256 team unseeded, straight draw one-leg mashup. Win 8 games and you win the trophy. Lose one and you're out. Simple.

Wow that would be an amazing competition to watch!

Even Spurs might have a chance to win a trophy!! 😂

Edited by ender4

1 hour ago, blunther said:

My god man think of the money that would get hurt if that happened! Have you no compassion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Pathetic, but I'm so excited to see who we get

It's not, we are all eager to find out. :) Imagine the fear that's going through the rest of the teams that are in the draw though...."??? will play Aston Villa"😟

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

I love draws. I love euro qualification group draws and tournament draws and even FA Cup draws and FAI Cup draws. I love them. I used to watch all the draws on championship manager involving my team, drawing each side one by one. Sometimes i think i just watch football for the draws. 

I'm excited about the draw.

Prefer the wins myself…

• Like 1