Marco Asensio

wishywashy

54 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Appreciate all the 'here's why!' arguments but would a player in their prime and in demand really go from Madrid → Birmingham, Champions League → Europa Conference?

Remarkable if so, but unlikely, surely...

I thought it was pretty obvious ?  Neither Madrid or Paris have a Big John's.......#announceasensio

Just now, Wezbid said:

I think the biggest pull for Asensio is that he'll be roughly a 30 min drive to the giant Primark in Coventry. 

Pfft, the one in town is the biggest in europe. Though someone tell him that he can shop but not have a drink in town...

mate.

7 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Pfft, the one in town is the biggest in europe. Though someone tell him that he can shop but not have a drink in town...

mate.

I won't lie. I'm not from Birmingham or have ever spent any time there apart from walking to Villa Park from the station/car park. 

Cities freak me out. Prefer the town/country life! 

5 hours ago, bobzy said:

Don't cha wish your manager was Basque like me?
Don't cha wish your manager was Don Emery?
Don't chaaaaaa........

I can hear the Holte End singing that now, brilliant stuff. :D 

3 hours ago, Creeper said:

Still time for Spurs to snap him up then, now that we're on the verge (they've made a habit of that), but wait, they have the pull of London, but they didn't quite qualify for Europe did they? :) 

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

Don’t do that to us 

I have  been told that marco met with the sporting director and the CEO of PSG  AL-KHELAIFI on sunday afternoon and that Real Madrid are still in talks with him over a new contract with guaranteed play time.

That my friends is all i know at this moment in time

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

I have  been told that marco met with the sporting director and the CEO of PSG  AL-KHELAIFI on sunday afternoon and that Real Madrid are still in talks with him over a new contract with guaranteed play time.

That my friends is all i know at this moment in time

So looking less and less likely then.

Â