Marco Asensio

wishywashy

I know it has the potential to be bowlocks and I also know there is a huge chance it won't happen but, what if we're the only Premier League club to go in for him? I mean, that sways things, right? Classed as the biggest league in the world and with a top Spanish manager to play for maybe something could happen. 

Asensio turns VIlla down, he respects Emery and liked what he had to say and was impressed by his and Villa's ambitions but a move to PSG and Champions League football next season was the more appealing offer. That's it Asensio to PSG looking likely, Villa pushed hard, but will now move on to other ambitious targets. Not.

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Asensio turns VIlla down, he respects Emery and liked what he had to say and was impressed by his and Villa's ambitions but a move to PSG and Champions League football next season was the more appealing offer. That's it Asensio to PSG looking likely, Villa pushed hard, but will now move on to other ambitious targets. Not.

Is this hypothetical or have you seen something? 

49 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Think it’s fair to say that from the replies to this tweet, we’re still not that well respected 😁

How would the tweeter even know what Emery may or may not have said?

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Is this hypothetical or have you seen something? 

I think he’s just read a tweet that says both Aston Villa and PSG are determined to sign Asensio and is extrapolating out

• Like 1

I made it up as revenge for people not noticing my other posts today but also did put 'not' at the end to indicate what I had just said wasn't true. But as I was writing it the thought did cross my mind that this could be exactly what does happen, we will see.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I made it up as revenge for people not noticing my other posts today but also did put 'not' at the end to indicate what I had just said wasn't true. But as I was writing it the thought did cross my mind that this could be exactly what does happen, we will see.

On a normal one as always.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If PSG are actually determined to sign him, it’s a very brave and determined person who would say no to them and come to Villa instead. 

Well I guess we’ll see if he was being truthful about wanting to get guaranteed starts for a club, because I can’t see that being the case with PSG tbh

As I'm relatively new to the show on here, are there genuine ITK on here ? & cannot be named ? Do people put messages in code ? & only the chosen few understand the code? When I used to come on this site just to look, there seemed to be one other two with snippets of info, I remember the Trees from Birmingham International Airport tracking flights under Lerner. But since then Aston Villa have always been water tight with transfers, so find it hard to believe people on here could very well be ITK, but it's a funny old world

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

As I'm relatively new to the show on here, are there genuine ITK on here ? & cannot be named ? Do people put messages in code ? & only the chosen few understand the code? When I used to come on this site just to look, there seemed to be one other two with snippets of info, I remember the Trees from Birmingham International Airport tracking flights under Lerner. But since then Aston Villa have always been water tight with transfers, so find it hard to believe people on here could very well be ITK, but it's a funny old world

Not really. Sometimes someone will find out one specific fact about something and post it, and they’ll be trusted because they don’t make stuff up. But they’ll still be relying on someone else telling them that so it’s still anyone’s guess whether it happens or not.

and sometimes it might have been true at the time, but things can change very quickly in the world of transfers.

Edited by ender4
  • Thanks 1

He probably would play quite a bit for PSG. Off the top of my head if he joined tomorrow he'd be the only player in the squad whose natural position is to play off the right side of the forward line.

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If PSG are actually determined to sign him, it’s a very brave and determined person who would say no to them and come to Villa instead. 

PSG have more money and CL. What they don’t have is a competitive League.

PL is our advantage, it means players get to play against top players every weekend.

Most people would go with the job that pay the most, and football players are like most people.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They're gonna sack their coach, so who's going to guarantee him the game time he's after?

Also it's not like he wants to win trophies. He has scored in a CL final and won 3 of them. Won 3 La Liga, World Club Cup. He's got all the trophies he needs. 

What he wants is to earn a lot of money and be the key player. 

Edited by CVByrne

Â