Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Wasn't there some talk about them having to stadium share because of how small Kenilworth is? 

That would be sensible, but MK Dons - 20 miles away - hate them, so Luton plan to spend £10m on Kenilworth Road for the Prem. And they are building a new stadium named Power Court, probably ready in 2025.

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

That would be sensible, but MK Dons - 20 miles away - hate them, so Luton plan to spend £10m on Kenilworth Road for the Prem. And they are building a new stadium named Power Court, probably ready in 2025.

They have been planning to build a new stadium since about 2000. Believe it when I see it,

Edited by The Fun Factory

30 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Sorry it wasn't a criticism!🤣 Just found it a bit odd as even though Telford isn't the second coming of Four Oaks it's still easily commutable to Brum with some decent countryside nearby so seems a bit strange to move to the Vale unless they did that way before he turned pro for us.

Ha no worries mate, I was only joking 😂 yeah does seem an odd move. Maybe they’re Blues fans and didn’t want to be found in the shires . . . 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Ha no worries mate, I was only joking 😂 yeah does seem an odd move. Maybe they’re Blues fans and didn’t want to be found in the shires . . . 

It’s true, I  used buy gear off his uncle in the Piper, family all Vile

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

i still believe luton can come back and win this, but there was a damning statistic at HT, luton with most points dropped from winning positions, 27 points. So, that does not bode well, however there is a lot at stake so maybe they can play like they did in the first half

Â