Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Coventry and their weird villa obsession can stay down there.

Go get angry at Leicester next season you bizarre inbred freaks 

spacer.png

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yeah, as soon as you said that I had images of Lampard in front of the fans in the semi 🤣

Us v Liverpool in SF another example. We basically treated that moment as our final win and turned up v Arsenal as no hoper tourists. 

Another goal and Luton are in the premier league.

• Like 1

It might be the villa bias, but i swear when we went to wembley in 2018 and 2019 we were much louder. there seems to be a lot of quiet periods, it felt like we didnt stop singing pre match, en route to the ground and whislt in there for the full 90

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Either of these teams will get less than 20 points next season. 

I think Luton will turn a few times over at Kenilworth Road early on so that's their chance get 4-5 wins from their first 10 home wins and try to build from there although can't see them staying up as they won't get the quality Forest did.

12 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I don’t know what to tell you mate. His parents live in Castle Vale now. I wasn’t expecting any follow up questions I just know the family they live next door to. 

Sorry it wasn't a criticism!🤣 Just found it a bit odd as even though Telford isn't the second coming of Four Oaks it's still easily commutable to Brum with some decent countryside nearby so seems a bit strange to move to the Vale unless they did that way before he turned pro for us.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Who do we want to win? The regional team or Nakamba?

Luton. 

As they will almost certainly look to buy Nakamba from us, which will be good. 

Will also be nice to see Kenilworth Road as a top division ground for nostalgic reasons. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

yeah when adebayo threw himself to the ground to try and win that pen, that was pathetic

Harry Kane has been coaching their forwards this week.

• Haha 3

Â