Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Commentary just said that Lockyers parents have gone down from the stand to the medical room 😩 suppose they’d do that whatever the injury is but bloody hell, hope he’s okay! 

They also said he was conscious though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Cov have to keep it simple for a bit. Jesus.

Think they over celebrated a bit from winning the SF. Derby were like that when they took out Leeds. Luton certainly settled more into the game and imposed their style more on Coventry.

• Like 1

What a season for rob edwards though if they can hold on, poached by watford from forest green after promotion, unceremoniously sacked after a few months in typical watford style, then on the verge of beating cov and winning the "biggest game in football" with your new club. Imagine doing all of that as an ex villa academy product (and possibly fan?) XD

• Like 2

Just now, VillaChris said:

Think they over celebrated a bit from winning the SF. Derby were like that when they took out Leeds. Luton certainly settled more into the game and imposed their style more on Coventry.

Yeah, as soon as you said that I had images of Lampard in front of the fans in the semi 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wiki says he was born in Telford?

I don’t know what to tell you mate. His parents live in Castle Vale now. I wasn’t expecting any follow up questions I just know the family they live next door to. 

Â