Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

Your man on the left there for Luton turned down several passing and crossing opportunities to play passes that meant only he could receive the ball back from them. Must have done it 3 times there.

Man was engineering a shooting chance from last week. Cretin.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Ironic that whichever of these managers wins promotion, they will be favourite to get sacked first next season. Similar to the players, who will be replaced by upgrades.

Robins signed a new 4 year deal last week and has been there since 2017 so I can't think on what basis Coventry would sack him.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

More to his game than Toney as well.

i think matthew benham who owns brentford used to work for tony bloom and he probably also knows gyokeres. Brentford will have the data on the player too and know he will be able to slot into their way of playing. Gyokeres is a powerful player who scores from different angles, his hold up play is good too. I think toney is a good striker but put gyokeres in the system and he will do just as well if not better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

i think matthew benham who owns brentford used to work for tony bloom and he probably also knows gyokeres. Brentford will have the data on the player too and know he will be able to slot into their way of playing. Gyokeres is a powerful player who scores from different angles, his hold up play is good too. I think toney is a good striker but put gyokeres in the system and he will do just as well if not better.

He's clever and skilful as well. We'll impressed by him tbh.

• Like 1

Â