Why are there no murals by Villa Park?

The_Rev

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i for one, would be 100% supportive of having an Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Delph and Lescott mural around Villa Park.

Certainly  - part of a reworking of Hieronymus Bosch's the Last Judgement  perhaps, sorting  all of our players, past and present and allocating a just fate to all. I'd  pay good money to see that. Could probably get some AI thing to do the grunt work

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, duke313 said:

No love for Micah Richards?

I think you’ll find he is to be referred to as “Big Meeks” these days.  🧐

Edited by The_Rev
damnyouautocorrect

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i for one, would be 100% supportive of having an Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Delph and Lescott mural around Villa Park.

Do we get some sort of vote to decide who of? I would like to nominate Didier Agathe

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

Went to Croatia last year - stayed in a place called Tucepi down the coast from Split, it's over an hour's drive away from their stadium and it may sound like I am exaggerating but on pretty much every bridge, spare wall and fence there is a mural dedicated to Hajduk Split, it would be the equivalent of turning into a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Salt, Staffordshire or Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire and seeing Villa murals. Since then I've dreamt of every rock/wall/central reservation on the roadside from Aston to Stafford and from Witton to Worcester daubed in AVFC-related artwork!!

39 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I didn’t know Steve Bruce ever played for Southampton? 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who immediately thought of Potato Head when they saw this!

Â