Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

31 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The age-old thread. Tons of experimental mock-ups, some of which will look better than the actual kit. The kit will arrive later than most clubs and will be a fairly safe middle of the road design. People will say they hate it. And then they sell loads of them.

Based on the never ending sales and promotions I'm not convinced that they do

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Oh maybe, lame.

Agreed.  Although it still hasn't been officially confirmed so there's a very very slim hope it might change...

I'm hoping that the euro qualification and expected progression next season may mean we're in a position to exit the agreement earlier (like Saudicastle did) to sign a new agreement that matches or beats the deal but isn't dirty. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Now with Purslow gone, I wonder if Heck will believe it's financially beneficial to leave the launch so late

Its not a purslow problem, it's been 10+ years that we've done this bullshit

And I say bullshit we still have the issue that the contracts run until July 1st so we can't launch the new shirt yet

28 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Kit will be on sale an hour before kick-off with Newcastle 🤣

Just the away kit I understand. Home kit will be available once the new North Stand is completed. 

Allegedly.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Looks like a shirt from 1995.

Might get Milosevic on the back.

1975 maybe.  And that's fine.

The logo is horrendous though. Otherwise, I absolutely love it.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Its not a purslow problem, it's been 10+ years that we've done this bullshit

And I say bullshit we still have the issue that the contracts run until July 1st so we can't launch the new shirt yet

Not like he had 5 years to sort it! Yet, it's still a problem! But of course, it definately wasn't a Purslow problem. So who's problem is it? Who do we blame? Nicola Keye? Nicola Ibbeston? Doris?

Other clubs have no problem launching theirs.. new sponsor or not. What's our excuse?