Midweek Football 1/4 May

andykeenan

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Iwobi is the shittest player in the league

He has all the attributes to be a good player, but can't be bothered to apply himself

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You'd never believe Vardy has scored 2 league goals all season the way they're banging on about him

Have they stopped jizzing yet?

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You'd never believe Vardy has scored 2 league goals all season the way they're banging on about him

Three 😂

Just now, Pinebro said:

Dyche is such an overrated manager.

I thought he always punched above his weight at Burnley, but the uptick in form after he pissed off, and what Kompany is doing with them has ruined that

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Iwobi is the shittest player in the league

I have seen a few scary articles that Unai is a big fan and wants to reunite in the summer

Hopefully its not football related

Just now, PieFacE said:

Leicester's clappy things really annoy me. Wouldn't mind if they went down. 

Not as bad as the **** music

They've won the league, but they're still **** small time, it's baked into the club and it's never changing

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

I have seen a few scary articles that Unai is a big fan and wants to reunite in the summer

Hopefully its not football related

Surely bs. Has to be.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I thought he always punched above his weight at Burnley, but the uptick in form after he pissed off, and what Kompany is doing with them has ruined that

Always easier to do what he does at a small club with no expectations other than to survive.

Howe's management style was always gonna be more transferable to other clubs than Dyche.

Â