Midweek Football 24/27 April

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah I don't get how this is onside, even with White's foot

FuqkSErXgAIUyxh?format=jpg&name=medium

The lines are straight on the pitch at this angle too

The ball had left his foot on that picture. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah I don't get how this is onside, even with White's foot

FuqkSErXgAIUyxh?format=jpg&name=medium

The lines are straight on the pitch at this angle too

It looked pretty clearly onside on the TV, I guess it’s all in the angle you are viewing from?

Edited by LondonLax

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Imagine lolz Arsenal TV in the summer when Pep comes in and buys Saka 

City coming in and simply stealing another brilliant homegrown talent from another club doesn't fill me with anything like laughter mate. Nor should it anyone.

Pep is a cheating word removed and always has been, Citeh are words removed and so is anyone who supports them in any way shape or form. **** them, the soulless pricks.

• Like 1

The lines on the pitch are meaningless. The cameras have the more accurate angle. Even though the lines drawn per the cameras are a slight pain they are accurate. 

Edited by Spoony

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

McManaman I particular, wonder why he thought it wasn’t?

Because he didn’t play at it and could do nothing about it? Those should never be given. The bigger travesty is that they sometimes are. 

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

City coming in and simply stealing another brilliant homegrown talent from another club doesn't fill me with anything like laughter mate. Nor should it anyone.

Pep is a cheating word removed and always has been, Citeh are words removed and so is anyone who supports them in any way shape or form. **** them, the soulless pricks.

Well, when you put it like that. 😞 

Party pooper. I like laughing at Arsenal.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Because he didn’t play at it and could do nothing about it? Those should never be given. The bigger travesty is that they sometimes are. 

I was thinking it was more because he’s a scouser, he’d not have been saying that if it was Rice in the other end. Thiago stopped the ball dead with his hand, if he hadn’t Ings would have got it. Stonewall pen if ever there was one.

• Like 1

Â