Eurovision 2023 - Live from Liverpool

hogso

Ahhh such a shame.  Sweden always looked and sounded a winner, the Finnish track will go down as a classic runner up. 

Called 4 of the top 5, happy with that. 

You know you'll be hear next year @Demitri_C ;)

Just seen the UK finished second last :D 

After all the noise made all week about the singer and song, and that happens. What a waste of time for everyone involved in it.

Just now, Xela said:

After all the noise made all week about the singer and song, and that happens. What a waste of time for everyone involved in it.

People don’t vote for the worst, people for the best and various nations thought there was a number of songs better than ours. Which depending on your taste could be true. 
I think as proven on here and social media people want their home nation to do well but Eurovision fans rarely stick unwaveringly to their own country. My favourites were Portugal and Austria. I want UK to do well but if not, not a big deal. It’s really all about creating an entertaining show. 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Consolation - above Germany. But at least they went for it, and did something entertainingly silly. Ours was just forgettable generic pap, and got what it deserved. 

1 hour ago, Pelle said:

I saw that the day after that he was playing drums on a song, but haven't seen for which country.

He was performing with Sam Ryder during the interval.

Â