Antonio Cordón - New Sporting Director?

HalfTimePost

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I love this post. Non of us know what he even does but we should keep him for another area of the club where we’ll again have no idea what he even does !  🤣 

Its a bit like chandler bings role then 😂

• Haha 1

Not fair to pin it on Alemany since the whole club is a mess but the Barca transfer strategy of signing everyone without having any money is not something I'd want for Villa. 

Araujo is a fantastic signing and they've made some others that are good too but for the most part they seem to lack any plan or strategy with who they bring in and are just wasting the banks money.

Quick google and apparently Araujo and Pedri were both signed before Alemany joined. His biggest accomplishment was selling Coutinho to us for big money.

28 minutes ago, sne said:

Quick google and apparently Araujo and Pedri were both signed before Alemany joined. His biggest accomplishment was selling Coutinho to us for big money.

Maybe we think he can do it again😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Seems like the Sporting Director we need for Villa. Builds competitive teams while not breaking the bank rather than just buying good players. Good relationship with Emery . A box clever low profile over deliver kind of guy.  I think that Lange might end up in an overarching role and if this man comes jn it will be all about the first team squad. 

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

If this happens, is it the end of Lange? Or does he have a different role at the club?

We need someone to put the cones out. 

• Haha 1

Â