Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

If we are spending time trying to get Alvarez with one day of the window left then we aren’t signing anybody. If true sounds like we’ve spent all summer waiting for Felix and ended up with nowt. Hopefully that isn’t the case. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Please dont kill me cos this is going to sound mental.....

Hide contents

I was told today that villa have been talking to Man-city for the services of a certain Argentinian Striker

Someone has been smoking crack. He's first team going nowhere

In Peps incredibly talented squad, where rotation is the name of the game.

Julian Alvarez has played 90 mins in all 3 Prem games and the Community Shield so far this season.

There's no way he moves at all. And he's certainly not coming here. We *maybe* had our chance to get him before he moved to Striker at River Plate. The moment he did and he smashed it like he did, we missed the boat.

• Like 1

I’d very surprised if we bring someone in now. No new links, looks like we haven’t been able to get who we want.

The squad does IMO look a bit thin with all the games we will hopefully play though.

Just seen a report that if we move on Traore and possibly Coutinho tomorrow we might make a cheeky bid for Cherki from Lyon. Now that's a deal I could get behind. Traore didn't play tonight so there might be a move in the works, which would leave us a right winger down. Maybe Kellyman steps up, he looked good enough tonight, but Cherki would be a direct replacement for Bertie.