Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

18 minutes ago, gatecrasha said:

Watching the Wolves - can we go and buy Mattheus Cunha- amazing player!

He’d cost a bomb and blows to hit and cold for the figures it would take. Rather have Matheus Nunes… 

Edited by thabucks

This is the problem with wanting to sign players based on one game on the TV, all these players people suggesting are players Wolves fans have been hugely unimpressed with, they'd probably be more than happy to get rid of them to us, Semedo, and Cunha both seen as flops, to be fair in Cunha's case only been there since January, but two goals for a forty million pound signing not impressive, Semedo isn't better than Cash, Wolves fans relieved to sign Doherty back as see him as an upgrade, Podence was doing okay at one time but lost his form, will probably end up somewhere like Turkish league, I'm not even sure if he's better than Traore.

Even Nunes was seen as largey disappointing last season, but I think there's a little more hope surrounding him, that if used right he can come good, that's if they manage to keep him, still suggestions that they have to sell more players.

I'd give Ramos a session, that kind lad would make a serious utility player and would have to add a lot to the dressing room, reckon Pau and Carlos need some time together though. 

What would the feeling be on a Greenwood bid.......? 

35 minutes ago, useless said:

This is the problem with wanting to sign players based on one game on the TV, all these players people suggesting are players Wolves fans have been hugely unimpressed with, they'd probably be more than happy to get rid of them to us, Semedo, and Cunha both seen as flops, to be fair in Cunha's case only been there since January, but two goals for a forty million pound signing not impressive, Semedo isn't better than Cash, Wolves fans relieved to sign Doherty back as see him as an upgrade, Podence was doing okay at one time but lost his form, will probably end up somewhere like Turkish league, I'm not even sure if he's better than Traore.

Even Nunes was seen as largey disappointing last season, but I think there's a little more hope surrounding him, that if used right he can come good, that's if they manage to keep him, still suggestions that they have to sell more players.

Agree, don’t get me wrong Wolves played well but United’s midfield was non existent. They allowed Wolves to run straight through the middle of it all night.

3 minutes ago, Thecake said:

I'd give Ramos a session, that kind lad would make a serious utility player and would have to add a lot to the dressing room, reckon Pau and Carlos need some time together though. 

Like JT in the Championship 

19 minutes ago, Thecake said:

Don't do this. You know the answer.