Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Just now, thabucks said:

With Wolves being financially crippled and with Lopetegui leaving Martin O’Neil-esque any players of there’s worth looking at ? 

For me, no. Some of those players though will be on the phone to their agents tonight, desperate to get out

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

For me, no. Some of those players though will be on the phone to their agents tonight, desperate to get out

You mean Mendes 😉… I’ve always like Neto, Ait -Nouri & desperately wanted Nunes last summer but yeah cannot see any pickings who’d improve us. 

I'm guessing Hause is still crocked with his knee? Hard to move him on if so. Neither himself or Davis have updated pictures in the squad list for this season on the OS, the only ones there that it's the case for.

Just now, thabucks said:

You mean Mendes 😉… I’ve always like Neto, Ait -Nouri & desperately wanted Nunes last summer but yeah cannot see any pickings who’d improve us. 

i always thought Ait-Nouri was rubbish.

Neto is excellent, but always seems to be injured.

Nunes, very good player, but hmm, with our midfield options currently, not sure it would be worth spunking huge money on him.

im sure i remember liking one of their fullbacks, was it Hugo Bueno? (20yr old Spanish left back?) - not sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

With Wolves being financially crippled and with Lopetegui leaving Martin O’Neil-esque any players of there’s worth looking at ? 

Squad players for sure, first team  players, nah 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Why of course… apparently, according to their dumbass fans, none of our players would get into their side bar maybe Watkins…

Why wouldn’t we want to sign their superstars?? Surely any one of their players would improve our side tenfold?

🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Why of course… apparently, according to their dumbass fans, none of our players would get into their side bar maybe Watkins…

Why wouldn’t we want to sign their superstars?? Surely any one of their players would improve our side tenfold?

🙄

Their keeper would be a big bench upgrade
Alt Nouri is a highly rated left back if we sold Digne.
Neto and Nunes are good players......

that is all I can say about them really.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mazrim said:

What's this about Bent being shocked?

He was shown a piece of paper with a potential Manchester United target written upon it. There was earlier speculation that it could have been Watkins (no doubt because Bent played for us), it could also have been Harry Kane (because he's a Spurs fan), it could also have been just another ruse to keep Manchester United's armchair fans tuned to Talksport. 

• Like 1