Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

The Maguire comparison says to me that there has been some evidence of the move happening for Tielemans, which has caused a load of betting. Can't just be one rumour from a Leicester fan, these things happen all the time. Reckon there is some smoke here...

13 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Maguire 1/5 to join Villa in January gone. Meaningless

Danny Ings was backed right in before he was announced so not that meaningless.

Also Maguire was just speculative of the belfry picture. 

19 minutes ago, SuffolkVillan said:

Tielemans 6/5 favourite to sign for us 😗

He will come on a free, has been part of Leicesters success in the past. I don't think he would be a certain starter but would be a really good squad player. 

I’d be happy with Tielemans on a free. Would add to the squad and is good enough to be a first team regular. For £0 I’d be all over that. 

Although I’m not sure Leicester fans rate him as much as I do and they would know more. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Would love us to go for Fresneda for RB now that Young is leaving the club.  With Valladolid relegated, he'll surely be on the move this summer?

He’s got a big ceiling - got the pace we need and can be an attacking full back too. 22 games aged 18 is great experience for a backup or rotating options 

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s got a big ceiling - got the pace we need and can be an attacking full back too. 22 games aged 18 is great experience for a backup or rotating options 

He's probably already as good as Cash

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

My favourite comment from a Leicester forum about Tielemans potentially joining us..

'Just disappointing, mans left us on a free to join villa ffs. Talk about a sidewards step'

Does he realize his team has been relegated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Does he realize his team has been relegated?

I’m not sure it’s sunk in for some including the players because I am assuming after the disgusting display against Everton the players seemed to have no clue they were in a relegation fight.

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

OK, name some other players who started at 16 and played CM for years. They were literally the first two who came to mind. 

It isnt about age it is about minutes played. Milner for example has only played 20000 minutes more than Tielemans has already.

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

No, why would we take chalobah? He’s looked terrible anytime I’ve watched him 

Nothing wrong with Chamobah, the bigger question is like you said, why would we buy him?

Hardly a massive step up for us, likely to be our 4th choice right now for what 25/30m? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Would love us to go for Fresneda for RB now that Young is leaving the club.  With Valladolid relegated, he'll surely be on the move this summer?

Watched him play a few months ago and he shone for an 18yr old  in La Liga.

I imagine there’ll be quite a few suitors in for him across Europe.

3 hours ago, nick76 said:

Isn’t that what Emery does though, he has history of buying out of form players and bringing them into form.  I’m not advocating for Tielemans at all but a link like this doesn’t surprise me because I always expected players that have looked rubbish recently but looked good in the past are sometimes the players Emery goes for. 

thought we got outof that we need to buy players in form amnd proven in good side

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I’m not sure it’s sunk in for some including the players because I am assuming after the disgusting display against Everton the players seemed to have no clue they were in a relegation fight.

Just had a look on their forum, some really bizarre comments on there about us, they seem really bitter.