Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

No thank you - Broja is miles off it imo.

When the dust settles on their respective careers I expect Duran will have achieved significantly more imo 

Impossible to say. If he's moving mad now he'll have a Midoesque career.

£30m, a suitable replacement lined up at our end and he’s theirs. If his agent wants to ruin his career, then go ahead. If he’s not into the project here, then he’s a fool. 

Bit sick of the noise purportedly coming from his agent (or whomever is behind these rumours). He really isn’t a big deal (yet), he needs to cool his jets, get his head down and do the damn work. He has a long way to go before he is a premier league striker, let alone one who should be starting for a CL chasing team. 

• Like 1

Lads, it’s literally in The Telegraph and we have a respectable poster saying Chelsea have asked about him. There’s something in the rumours.

Might not happen but there’s something in it.

4 minutes ago, Powehi said:

I'd swap him for Jackson. Whoop.

I am for real.

I know it's easy to laugh when a player's struggling, but surely Jackson must have more to his game than what people are assuming, or must just be very low on confidence. I've not seen enough of him to say for sure though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Enda said:

Lads, it’s literally in The Telegraph and we have a respectable poster saying Chelsea have asked about him. There’s something in the rumours.

Might not happen but there’s something in it.

I think we can file it under 'unlikely' at this juncture. 

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I haven’t posted on here as much in recent times—let’s say circumstances in my life have changed and have allowed me to “hear” things. 
Their interest is genuine, will depend on Villa finding a replacement, all of which is fairly obvious.

Finally got those ears syringed? Good for you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Watkins will only be happy if he is the sole striker on the books at Villa for the men's, women and all youth teams combined.

Plot twist: Watkins is Duran's agent. 

• Haha 4

Â