Weekends Football 14/15 January

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Emery start taking notes. Time to come up with some great decoy offside plays for the southampton game.

i was just thinking about that.. it could be a game changer if used smartly.. then again, it would be deemed offsid if done by the Villa

• Like 1

There's something not right with this Man City side. Gone is the high press and hunt in packs to get the ball back quickly. As the game went on and they lost the ball there's was little  impetus to get back. Rodri sloppily lost the ball near the end and just stood there. They've become a bit like Wenger's Arsenal, progressively sign technical players but lack some proper get stuck in leaders who refuse to be bullied.

1 minute ago, slovenian said:

i was just thinking about that.. it could be a game changer if used smartly.. then again, it would be deemed offsid if done by anyone but utd

fixed for you

The corruption does extend to being in Man City’s favour a lot of the time but they’ll have to accept they’re lower in the hierarchy than Man Utd and Liverpool

Edited by Wainy316

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

There's something not right with this Man City side. Gone is the high press and hunt in packs to get the ball back quickly. As the game went on and they lost the ball there's was little  impetus to get back. Rodri sloppily lost the ball near the end and just stood there. They've become a bit like Wenger's Arsenal, progressively sign technical players but lack some proper get stuck in leaders who refuse to be bullied.

They have become to reliant on Haaland I think, they don't seem to have any other ideas anymore. Look at past seasons and they had so many attacking options, it was why they were so difficult to play against. They look one dimensional this season. 

• Like 1

Â