Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

The best thing about Rashica was that he turned out to be shit. 

Dont let Mad Lunatic JulieB hear you say that......... she went barmy on him, nearly up there with Kiyotake - what days they were - mental Shelley creaming over Remi Garde and Defoe locked in a basement

Just now, Jareth said:

There's an audience for that somewhere. 

As long as its free............ 

Only Crazy JulieB pledging her allegiance the Tanzanian tribe when we signed Samatta is "fee" worthy

15 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Dont let Mad Lunatic JulieB hear you say that......... she went barmy on him, nearly up there with Kiyotake - what days they were - mental Shelley creaming over Remi Garde and Defoe locked in a basement

Those are some names I’ve been happy not to hear in a long time. 

18 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Dont start me on Dale Stephens.  

33 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

As long as its free............ 

Only Crazy JulieB pledging her allegiance the Tanzanian tribe when we signed Samatta is "fee" worthy

I miss the Tanzanian lot. Absolute lunatics. "selfish grelish won't pass to Samagoal 😡"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

Dont start me on Dale Stephens.  

some barnstormers of them pair of loony bins....... i remember her saying shed been stalkin some german clubs chairman demanding answers on why they wouldnt sell Kiyotake and keeping him against his will............. even after Lambert said in a PC hed never even heard of him

• Haha 1

Â