Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

Guendouzi considers coming to Villa. Decides to see what the fans think. Looks on VillaTalk....."oooh, a 50+ page thread on me.... lets have a look"..... 

30 seconds later.....

WTF????

No way am I joining that bunch of weirdos.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

its very heartening to read the Marseille forum.

You go to the Guendouzi thread to see what they are saying, and you are met with chit chat about literally everything except comments about Guendouzi.......recruitment, leadership, the CEO, the directors, other players, profit on players, lack of profit on players, risks of players going on freebies, historic recruitment, the price of bread......

Made me feel right at home, just like Villa Talk, 5000 pages of old wives tales and nothing about the actual player 😆

Do they have moderators saying "rester dans le sujet" every few pages?

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

its very heartening to read the Marseille forum.

You go to the Guendouzi thread to see what they are saying, and you are met with chit chat about literally everything except comments about Guendouzi.......recruitment, leadership, the CEO, the directors, other players, profit on players, lack of profit on players, risks of players going on freebies, historic recruitment, the price of bread......

Made me feel right at home, just like Villa Talk, 5000 pages of old wives tales and nothing about the actual player 😆

Well of they come here they will notice that all we talk about are piss flaps

All signs point to us and Marseille probably agreed or close enough. Marseille wanting to sign players before they sell and we're moving players out before signing. With no games until next month there's no rush on our side needed. 

I still think there's a chance it doesn't happen this window but am hopeful he'll come here to work under Emery. I personally see him playing CM with Kamara or RM depending on the opposition and game state 

• Like 1

Â