Harry Maguire

maqroll

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

You can't polish a turd.

Yes, it’s unlikely he’ll regain his form from Sheffield Utd and Leicester after hitting an all-time-low confidence slump at Man U, but I’ll be happy if we can get some of his England performances out of him.

Not ideal. I was expecting less worrying signings, quite honestly.

Edited by His Name Is Death

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Noted Talksport Man United fan makes big claim.

Noted transfer expert

...Please

I mean... The player wanted to go to United and around£40m would've got him. They just dragged their feet.

Not that I back anyone at Talksport to be great journalists. But this tweet isn't the proof you think it is

Edited by HalfTimePost

Whoever the player, if Emery wants them, that's good enough for me.

Mad how some fans think they know better than a 4x Europa League winner. He knows what he wants and how they slot in to our side. Trust him.

9 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Lad on Redcafe thinks it's more likely that his brother Laurence is moving from Chesterfield to Solihull Moors and Harry is advising him regards the move.

🙏

10 minutes ago, JayVTID said:

Whoever the player, if Emery wants them, that's good enough for me.

Mad how some fans think they know better than a 4x Europa League winner. He knows what he wants and how they slot in to our side. Trust him.

Assuming he’s the one who wants him and not Lange and/or Purslow, sure - though I’ll admit that it’s fairly safe to assume it, since filling out his teams with out-of-favour PL players is a part of Emery’s MO.

7 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

Assuming he’s the one who wants him and not Lange and/or Purslow, sure - though I’ll admit that it’s fairly safe to assume it, since filling out his teams with out-of-favour PL players is a part of Emery’s MO.

Emery no doubt will have had assurances, and being Sawiris' man, I can't see future signings being solely Lange/Purslow picks. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Not a fan but I'll give him a chance if he comes here, especially as an ex-England International. 

He’s very much a current England international 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

not if he signs for us then Southgate will put him into retirement:P

Or Southgate will be ringing him and warning him of the consequences of the move…

Edited by QldVilla

Â