Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

He does this thing where he beats his man every. single. time. And he’s a left back.

He’s doing what Bailey should be doing.

Whenever he’s played in, you need to be on your feet because he seems to create a chance on almost every occasion he steps foot into the opposition box.

Ok, he may not be great defensively but what he gives you going forward is truly sensational. A really superb signing.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He does this thing where he beats his man every. single. time. And he’s a left back.

He’s doing what Bailey should be doing.

Whenever he’s played in, you need to be on your feet because he seems to create a chance on almost every occasion he steps foot into the opposition box.

Ok, he may not be great defensively but what he gives you going forward is truly sensational. A really superb signing.

He can get away with some of that defensive stuff because he's so quick, though. Like Roberto Carlos 😂

• Haha 1

My mind still boggles at how good this bloke is.

Knew absolutely nothing about him before he came here.

How tf does he consistently beat players so easily?

I really want him to get a goal.

He is what I thought Digne was.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

He has such good technique when running full pelt. Ball always stays close even in chaotic situations with defenders snapping at his heels. I’m sure even the Villa players are wondering, “Where the **** is he going?”

But it usually works out. 

• Like 1

Â