Pre-Match Thread

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

They've actually only lost once since mid October. Can you imagine :crylaugh:

Literally anything can happen in this weird competition. It wouldn’t stun me. No cupsets ever shock me really. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Treating the cup with enough respect and giving some players in need of the minutes is very sensible. I like it.

I expect nothing less from Emery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Partly disappointed that we don't have one youngster starting but at the same time you can see there's a squad here, just horribly inconsistent and underpwrforming too often

I read the lineup and my "WHERE THE **** IS ARCHER" reflex kicked in until I realised :blush:

• Like 1

We didn't have much scope with youngsters, most of the best ones are out on loan, Feeney I think is injured as wasn't in any of the training pictures or videos, so that just leaves Bogarde who it's surprising isn't involved, but it might be that he's agreed a loan deal so we aren't risking him. Would be nice if we can be comfortable with twenty or so minutes to go and give Kadan Young a chance.

Really want to see Coutinho get some goals and assists, hopefully spark him back into life, could say the same about Bailey and Buendia.

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If you are on the mobile app choose... Menu then BBC1 in the channel list. On the desktop I think it is on the home screen under channels. 

I can't find it at all on the iplayer website or the app on the tv

No game is a given, but it would be incredibly disappointing to not get to the 5th round based on that, then anything can happen

What's this, the 66th year since winning the FA Cup? Absolutely tragic

18 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

does anyone know how to find our game on iplayer?

Or on iplayer where you see Citeh vs Chelsea click view more and you will see our game