Gerard Deulofeu

Tom13

He is one of those players where you dont get overexcited. But the reality is he is a proper baller. A proper Barcelona wonderkid who never made it at the very top for one reason or another. But purely on talent he is right up there. Got a yard of pace on Buendia and just as creative. Whether he would play the Buendia role or the striker role is up for debate though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is one of those players where you dont get overexcited. But the reality is he is a proper baller. A proper Barcelona wonderkid who never made it at the very top for one reason or another. But purely on talent he is right up there. Got a yard of pace on Buendia and just as creative. Whether he would play the Buendia role or the striker role is up for debate though. 

I see him in the deeper striker role that Bailey is currently occupying. 

This signing would mean good news for Ings, as he relies on chances being created for him and Deulofeu is a creator.

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

He didn’t play against Udinese because  he plays for Udinese and he’s injured . Don’t half spout some crap sometimes.

Whenever I see something from that Religion account, it's usually awful.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I quite like the idea of signing Deulofeu but hope this doesn't mean our interest in Guendouze has ended as he would be the better signing imo. 

Different positions so wont have an effect

• Like 2

Deulofeu is a better signing than Trossard in my opinion. More pace and proven at multiple clubs. Emery trusts him after working with him at Sevilla. Seems one of those players that gets better with age. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Whenever I see something from that Religion account, it's usually awful.

I have them muted, which is saying something for a Villa account (not something I usually do). But they are garbage. At least in this case they are just parroting a more credible sauce.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Deulofeu turning 29 this year 

Perfect age for a Villa player ;)

Never mind the 27 Club, its all about the past it dinosaur 29yo's! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Deulofeu turning 29 this year just doesn't compute in my head. I swear it was only yesterday that Everton snapped up the then-teenager from the Barca academy. 

getting old sucks brother, i feel u 🤜🤛

• Like 1

Â