Club Crest Discussion (2022 version)

Demitri_C

If you'd have asked me on the spot last year which way round the lion faced I'm not sure I'd have got it right

Way too much is made out of it

My only complaint is the star, we should have gone back to the FA and told them a proper one was happening, if they refused again we should have kicked off a PR stunt and social media campaign against them which if that didn't work we should have binned it off

4 minutes ago, burchy said:

Nice to see the Villa Talk constructive feedback is in full effect ou cant😭

Sorry but your saying the lion on the one you attached is better than the one the club chose. Its awful the legs arms are all wrong. The designs not for me.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:
8 minutes ago, burchy said:

Nice to see the Villa Talk constructive feedback is in full effect ou cant😭

Sorry but your saying the lion on the one you attached is better than the one the club chose. Its awful the legs arms are all wrong. The designs not for me.

Your quote box seems to have added an extra bit in at the end, perhaps that was a non verbal projection of mine 🤪

No worries about the design, it was just a bit of fun on my part, no skin off my nose if it’s not to everyone’s taste. 

I’ve just always thought our lion didn’t really look like a lion or was too cartoony. At one point in the 90s it looked like a bear. 

1 hour ago, burchy said:

Your quote box seems to have added an extra bit in at the end, perhaps that was a non verbal projection of mine 🤪

No worries about the design, it was just a bit of fun on my part, no skin off my nose if it’s not to everyone’s taste. 

I’ve just always thought our lion didn’t really look like a lion or was too cartoony. At one point in the 90s it looked like a bear. 

Sorry mate didnt mean to offend you didnt realise you actually designed it yourself thought it was just something you found online otherwise would have been abit more respectful with your effort.

Its not for me but others might like it!

Hinwstly looking at our current badge its surely the worst? I cant think of any that have been worse than this one.

The lions terrible, the borders bad and it doesnt even say aston villa. Honestly i think my 12 year old nephew could produce better than that crap. Another disaster under the lerner era

• Like 1

Â