Club Crest Discussion (2022 version)

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still maintain this was the absolute best out of everything i saw.

Its literally perfection for me

Screenshot_20221104-190246_Facebook.jpg

How do you put that on a pin badge?

It's nice but too busy that sort of thing on club blazers is OK but not as the club badge.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

I am curious to know, 2 months on, if anyone has changed their opinion on the new badge? Liked it at first but less keen now / hated it initially but coming around to it? Etc.

I really like it, much more than I did. I've set it as my desktop wallpaper so I can adjust to the lion facing right though. I know most people aren't bothered or even noticed it had changed direction, but it still looks wrong to me.

Other than that, the only small issue I still have is that I think it's going to get lost on the home shirt and not stand out at all. It'll look class on a white away though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

How do you put that on a pin badge?

It's nice but too busy that sort of thing on club blazers is OK but not as the club badge.

I think it would look brilliant on a shirt.  Stands out and isnt that busy.  Just personal preference i guess

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think it would look brilliant on a shirt.  Stands out and isnt that busy.  Just personal preference i guess

You wouldn't able to get it on a shirt.

At actual size it'd look crap as embroidery because the thin lines would be inaccurate and you wouldn't get the chequered background.

As a heat transfer, the lines would be too thin so the letters would come off after one wash if they'd stick at all.

Shrink it to go on a business card or a season ticket, and most of it would disappear.

It's a nice piece of art, but it's not a design.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I still maintain this was the absolute best out of everything i saw.

Its literally perfection for me

Screenshot_20221104-190246_Facebook.jpg

Can't believe noone commented on the terrible lion.  Who made that, and why did they use the worst lion in our history?

• Like 3

Â