Garnacho

maqroll

Intriguing young player with a lot of hype behind him. 

"The next GOAT" and all that.

I love seeing teenagers playing at the highest level for big clubs...I hate Manchester United but I'll root for this kid. 

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Looks a talent for sure, won't be rooting for him though. Looks a bit of a dick.

I guess I kind of hope he does turn into the newest greatest. I'm bored with Messi and Ronaldo.

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I guess I kind of hope he does turn into the newest greatest. I'm bored with Messi and Ronaldo.

He has shown nothing to be at that level that he is some prodigy. He might have a great career but its bizarre to compare him to 2 of the best players in football history

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He has shown nothing to be at that level that he is some prodigy. He might have a great career but its bizarre to compare him to 2 of the best players in football history

I haven't compared him to them. I'm saying the world needs a new phenomenon. Maybe it could be him..

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I just look at him and think "Januzaj"

Its right though

Man utd have been here before so many times, they play a kid, social media in South East Asia goes **** nuts, he has a huge surge on FUT... 5 years later he's at a mid table la liga team and one for the forgotten players thread

He's not the new messi he's the new elanga

I take it sancho is injured? He'll be back at some point, so will Anthony, then both of them will struggle for games

Edit -  my post is a bit harsh on the SEA social media crowd, I should say "and sky"

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

wasnt there some drama with regard to bad/poor attitude from him earlier in the season?, which is why we didnt see him earlier?

There was indeed yeah. Ability wise, he's been rated for a little while I think.

He's been a star for them in the reserve league for a while. Had a great cameo against us in the Rumblelows Cup and scored a great winner against Fulham when it looked like Man Utd were going to lose. He'll be a marked man in coming games.

Â