Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007-2008 is my guess. In 92-93 we had aย  lot of 1-0s and the same was true of Brian Little's teams.ย 

In 07-08 we Battered several teams. Newcastle 4-1, then that sequence Bolton 4-0, SHA 5-1, Derby 6-0.

We scored a lot from corners that year.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

2007-2008 is my guess. In 92-93 we had aย  lot of 1-0s and the same was true of Brian Little's teams.ย 

In 07-08 we Battered several teams. Newcastle 4-1, then that sequence Bolton 4-0, SHA 5-1, Derby 6-0.

We scored a lot from corners that year.

Yes, in 2007-8 we scored 71 premier league goals.

Worth noting that we added another 5 in cup competitions.ย 

This season we have already scored 60 in the premier league and a further 27 in cup competitions. I havenโ€™t checked but itโ€™s a fair bet we have already scored more goals overall this season than in any other season in the โ€œpremier league eraโ€.

Edited by briny_ear

48 minutes ago, sne said:

Gossips saying Bayern are tracking him. Not really worried tbh.

Bayern have had 6 coaches since Pep left in 2016. If Emery fancies a chaotic, toxic 18 months max managing a club who change managers more frequently than their ownersโ€™ underpants, this would be an ideal appointment for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Bayern have had 6 coaches since Pep left in 2016. If Emery fancies a chaotic, toxic 18 months max managing a club who change managers more frequently than their ownersโ€™ underpants, this would be an ideal appointment for him.

The most political club outside of Spain.ย  Would make Arsenal feel like Walsall.ย 

• Like 2

That's 18 wins in the PL this season, with the record being 21 in 92-93 under Big Ron. Could Unai get the record?

Happy for anyone to step in and broaden it out further back...

4 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

That's 18 wins in the PL this season, with the record being 21 in 92-93 under Big Ron. Could Unai get the record?

Happy for anyone to step in and broaden it out further back...

He could and don't forget that record was when there was more games.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomaszk said:

sad-crying.gif

If they don't start work on the statue soon I'm heading to VP with a cement mixer and a monstrosity of an artist vision.

Statue is over doing it, BUT something should be done for him.

23 hours ago, Jas10 said:

letโ€™s bag a few tmrw please boys ๐Ÿ™

Funny the criticism he gets from the outside is that he isnt an attacking coach and too pragmatic

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Funny the criticism he gets from the outside is that he isnt an attacking coach and too pragmatic

F the lot of em

HEโ€™S THE BEST!!

• Like 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚