Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Random thought.

After the Man U capitulation, the first thing Unai said in his interview was " 39 points..  ".

I know I'm slow at times, but to me it's just clicked that, him being the cunning fox he is, and expecting impending ( temporary ) meltdown from some fans, was giving everyone a reality check of just how well we are doing overall. ( Planted the subliminal take a breath and step back seed )

Especially given where we are coming from.

I'm sure he was fuming himself behind closed doors, but he's a calculated Mofo ain't he?

Oh, and Happy New Year Villans!

Also.. I said this in another thread.. the ManUre players all up their game desperately showing their skills in the vain hope Unai will look to sign them in January 😀

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Random thought.

After the Man U capitulation, the first thing Unai said in his interview was " 39 points..  ".

I know I'm slow at times, but to me it's just clicked that, him being the cunning fox he is, and expecting impending ( temporary ) meltdown from some fans, was giving everyone a reality check of just how well we are doing overall. ( Planted the subliminal take a breath and step back seed )

Especially given where we are coming from.

I'm sure he was fuming himself behind closed doors, but he's a calculated Mofo ain't he?

Oh, and Happy New Year Villans!

100% what he was doing, no way he wasn't fuming about that match!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

good vid this.

Parts of it game me the shivers tho........remembering our decline.....yikes 😜

Thanks for sharing. What a great little summary of the past decade or so. All Villa fans should be forced to watch this as a stark reminder of just how great things are. Even when we get the odd poor result. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Any else think this looks like someone else’s hand stroking Unai’s chin? 

Yes he got a luxury chin rubber for Christmas from Firebox so his hands are free at all times to facilitate world domination.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Crazy to think he sits the players down for 90 minutes and explains to them how to make moments of magic... 

As long as they look him in the eye.

I know it's not really indicative of much but he must have a ridiculously high IQ. You just get the impression that his intelligence levels are through the roof.

Edited by Mantis

Â