Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

It’s been an epic run. However that result will be hurting Don Unai. He will have learnt a lot about who can handle the pressure of high expectation. 

He wants CL football this season and eventually the league title. 

But that hurt him today. 

I think his interview claiming he's happy is an effort to praise the players publicly and try and keep fan momentum going. But yeah, privately, I bet he's fuming.

• Like 1

The refereeing and VAR were shocking yesterday. And we nearly very much did a Villa, until someone told them that this is Unai Emery's Villa and we compromised with a draw. We'd had lost that game under past manager's. It's the way of the Don to bide our time before overhauling a side above us. We'll go top when it matters.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I think his interview claiming he's happy is an effort to praise the players publicly and try and keep fan momentum going. But yeah, privately, I bet he's fuming.

He was more animated and angry than I've probably ever seen him yesterday.

That being said, in perspective, the fact that I'm annoyed we only took a point, to remain second in the League is mindblowing.

What progress!

• Like 4

On 23/12/2023 at 11:50, Tom13 said:

I agree totally.

• Like 1

I haven't felt so much love towards a villa manager in absolute years infact no manager in my time has come close , Unai Emery is superhuman everyday I'm greatful for the happiness he brings to us villans and anticipate further highs following villa.

We are blessed to have such a elite manager at our club something I hope continues for many years. This Xmas I don't want any presents having the villa playing the best football in years and knowing we have someone that cares as much as us is enough. Merry Xmas villans and Don Unai,buckle up guys  and girls this guy has hardly started. UTV

Edited by villan501
  • Like 3

So, on Christmas Day 2023, this is where Emery has us.

Funnily enough, even if we only average 1.25 PPG for the rest of the season, we will still be on 64 points, 3 points more than last season.

Even if we only averaged 1 PPG for the rest of the season, we would be on 59 points, or only 2 points behind last season.

Conversely, if Emery can tick us along at 1.75 PPG, we will hit 74 points.

What a magician Emery is.

note, if anyone can think what stats/data to put in that right hand bottom side to make it all nice square of table again, please let me know :P , i really like the tables to be perfectly squared/rectangled off......a bit OCD.

image.thumb.png.7c3fb36f2bedc456db92ca935f425ee9.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Funnily enough, even if we only average 1.25 PPG for the rest of the season, we will still be on 64 points, 3 points more than last season.

Even if we only averaged 1 PPG for the rest of the season, we would be on 59 points, or only 2 points behind last season.

note, if anyone can think what stats/data to put in that right hand bottom side to make it all nice square of table again, please let me know :P , i really like the tables to be perfectly squared/rectangled off......a bit OCD.

I get your point but I’m truly disappointed that when we win our last 20 league games we can only get 99 points.

100 points should be minimum every season.  Emery Out! 😉😂

Merry Christmas All!

what a great year it’s been for Villa, thank you Lord Emery!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Love this. I’d say stick an image of Emery in that corner 😊 

• Haha 1

Â